Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Golfing My Ball in Myrtle Beach

 Today I had the opportunity to play Tidewater Golf Club...which has been called the "Pebble Beach of the East Coast". While I wouldn't go that far it is a very good track that has 6 holes directly on the marsh and 2 holes on the intracoastal waterway. Lots of water, marsh and sand to avoid..but definately a challenging course to play. 


The guy driving the cart is my cousin Jim Curtis, one of the very few relatives from my dads side of the family. He currently lives in the Tidewater Community and had two of his Old Timer friends join us. This is my third round this trip...and the bermuda greens...and yes i am calling them greens are still giving me fits. 3 more 3 putts in my first 4 holes today. See you all next week.

No comments: