Friday, June 5, 2020

Thursday Old Timers Sizzle along with the heat.

I don't know about the rest of you, but it is really nice to see all of the pool activity that resumed this week. It was just like my early childhood...going to the country club with my parents...playing with all of my friends....wait we didn't belong to a country club..we walked thru the poison ivy to get to Plattin Creeks sandy shores. So much for reliving my past...Some really good scoring took place yesterday with four Old Timers posting +4 on the front. mike, terry, bill and yours truly split the mighty sum of 2.75. bill continued his stellar play on the back with +5 and +9 total, winning the back and total.
Charlie v, Mike, and dennis sweep all three legs of the team game...+8, +5, +13. Nicely done boys.

As more Old Timers join the Saturday game...I am officially declaring it to be included in determining the Old Timer of the Week. As always, winner of this prestigious award rest soley on my vision of who best demonstrated the skills, team play, and comraderie that is part of the game. Also, envelopes of cash cannot hurt your chances.

See you all Saturday

No comments: