Thursday, August 13, 2020

I Know The Greens are Shitty...but what is with all of these good scores???

 I've got to state the obvious...our greens are really shitty!! But Old Timers are not really feeling the sad shape of our greens. Scoring is still good to really good. Before I rehash today's activity..I must acknowledge the steller play by Old Timer Dave A on the back nine...Birdies on all three par threes!! Nicely done Dave..Dave D and Dennis H continue their good play as they drag Charlie J back into positive golfing. They win the front and total +9, +14. Not sure if they were playing at old FCCC or somewhere else?? Charlie V, Dave a, and Dennis K win the back with +7. Baby Ray (cousin of ... you guessed it Baby Ruth) wins the front at +5. Dennis H and K tie the back at +5, and Dennis H wins total +6. So again to state the obvious...Why are we shooting so many positive scores with such shitty greens?? I know that I am putting like a dog...5 three putts today alone. Oh well enough about the shitty greens...Dave D continues his streak of positive rounds to 10 without a negative result...pretty freaking amazing if you asked me. Enough said tonight...see you all Saturday.

No comments: